Mesotherapy, a technique developed by the French physician Michel Pistor in 1952, has gained popularity as a non-invasive skin and hair rejuvenation method. At Beautifully New, we provide customized mesotherapy treatments that enhance skin texture and boost its radiance from the inside out. Our professional aestheticians prioritize safety and comfort in every treatment plan to ensure your skin is left looking and refreshed and rejuvenated.
What Is Mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy is a minimally invasive cosmetic treatment that uses superfine needles to inject vitamins, enzymes, hormones, and plant extracts into the mesoderm layer of the skin. The mesoderm is the middle layer of the skin, and mesotherapy corrects underlying issues such as poor circulation or inflammation that damage the skin. The content mixture of the injections varies according to the skin conditions and the specific areas that need to be targeted. In addition to skin rejuvenation, mesotherapy can also treat hair loss in both men and women.
Benefits of Mesotherapy
If you have dull, tired-looking skin, mesotherapy can instantly bring visible improvements. There are several other benefits of mesotherapy:
- Makes skin refreshed and rejuvenated: Mesotherapy uses a nutritious blend of vitamins, serums, and potent ingredients that refresh and rejuvenate your skin, leaving it renewed and revitalized. These ingredients nourish the skin while stimulating collagen and elastin production, thus enhancing your skin’s natural elasticity.
- An excellent alternative to expensive procedures: Compared to other cosmetic procedures and plastic surgeries, mesotherapy is significantly less invasive. The concentrated nutrient-rich mixture is delivered directly to your skin using fine needles, meaning there is practically no downtime involved.
- Hydrates your skin: Well-hydrated Skin appears more plump, healthy, and youthful. Mesotherapy can boost the skin’s moisture content, resulting in firmer and healthier skin.
- Effective in hair regrowth: Mesotherapy delivers a boost of vitamins, minerals, and other essential nutrients to the scalp, which improves blood circulation and promotes hair regrowth. It is an effective treatment for bald patches, as it activates hair follicles, showing promising results in both men and women. Additionally, it is a viable treatment option for hair loss since injecting essential components rejuvenates and restores the hair.
- Can be used for multiple skin concerns: Mesotherapy effectively addresses a range of skin concerns, including pigmentation, sun damage, fine lines, wrinkles, melasma, and other signs of aging. Whether you want to give your skin an energy boost or brighten your skin tone, mesotherapy offers an effective solution for both goals.
At Beautifully New, we take the utmost care when addressing your hair and skin concerns. Our skilled aestheticians assess your skin to understand your specific skin concerns and the types of ingredients it may need. They then customize the treatment according to your skin’s needs and aesthetic goals. Schedule your appointment today for bright, beautiful, and radiant skin.
Plan a Visit!
We invite you to come and experience the beauty of natural results for yourself. Our conveniently located Park Ridge office offers a wide range of aesthetic services to meet your needs. We look forward to meeting you and helping you feel confident and radiant in your skin.